Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh Body...

They always say... do good for your body, you've only got one. I seem to think I have 9 lives, for I take risks that in the long run are not worth it. I go to my nutrition class with a bag of chips and a red bull. No food company would dare put the quote "Hey this product could potentially be really dangerous since we've killed 234 rats when testing it but your a human and those are rats". I take the risk to satisfy absolutely nothing even when I am informed and contain the knowledge of the truth behind these products. There are too many mischievous companies selling products that really shouldn't be consumed. Our red bull drinking generation for sure will have mutated children.

I find that this behavior of knowing but still indulging goes further than what I consume on a day to day basis.

A risk junkie.

Crossing streets without looking both ways to catch a bus, hitch hiking with my magic thumb, drinking unpronounceable chemicals, and consuming items that change my brain's chemical balance.

Bring it on, life 6 is ready for it.

-I.

No comments:

Post a Comment